Powerful column building secrets for salon owners and stylists who want to have their columns packed!
Part 1 – Facebook special – let’s talk about the feeds
Social Media brought a brand new world of attracting clients in your salons and the cool thing about them is that you can get a very targeted clientele into your salon, both old and new.
Facebook advertising is not really new, but it does bring up newer and more advanced ways to advertise salons and stylists for you.
Here are a handful of Facebook advertising tools for you that you can use if you are not really using Facebook to advertise your hair and beauty shop.
NEWS FEED FACEBOOK ADS
This is a really great way to target your potential clients and to remind of your salon to excisting clients. Advertising your salon ad through the feed is actually really effective for many reasons:
- It’s not annoying to your customers
- You can target ads and reach right clients that can spend money
- It’s really affordable if you have £1 a day you can turn it into a £100
- They are really responsive: Your clients will love to comment, share and engage with your online small salon ad (something you can’t really achieve when you are advertising elsewhere)
- Instant feedback – you will know if your salon ads are working or not almost instantly, like within 24 to 48 hours.
- Ability to choose your ads depending on your goals, for example – you may want to promote a specific offer to the specific audience, or simply push the salon brand awareness, or both.
You can learn more about the social media for your salon marketing at our new two-day Salon Extreme Column Building event, taking place in South of Manchester, Hale on 25 – 26 September 2016. Book your place today.
Check out more about our Social Media for your salon series on our blog or follow us on Facebook .
Tamara Machavariani and Team Salon Punk