Next time you hand over a recommend a Friend voucher ask yourself, is this exploding my salon business? And if it is not, ask yourself why? After all, some 84% of consumers say they trust referrals.
Sometimes all you need to turn the OK salon promotional tool, RAF in this case, into a cash-generating tool is a little tweak and testing.
So, provided you have an amazing client service, and your stylists are all well qualified and brilliant at hair design review the following 5 tips.
- Is my RAF program super easy for my clients to refer and claim their reward?
- am I offering incentives that my clients will actually want to claim?
3. Have I briefed all my team on the Referrals program properly?
4. … And am I actually tracking and measuring the results that come through the referrals?
5. Have I been promoting my RAF program enough and have I taken time to tweak what’s not working?
From Tesla to my Energy
So, next time you hand over the Referral voucher ask yourself have I done all I can to maximize the income from these salon vouchers?
Tamara Machavariani Forrest-Smith