Can your customers find your salon mobile?
Did you know by 2013, more people will use mobile phones than PCs to check out companies and services online.
Mobile searchers has grown by whopping 400% since 2010 And There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015 (According to Google Mobile Optimization, 2011)
Still wondering why is this data relevant for your salon? Simply put, more of your potential customers will be searching for hair salons from mobile devises than ever, and more of your existing customers will be viewing salon offers through their mobile, which means, salons that get their head around making salon websites mobile friendly will get more sales in!
To Check if your site is mobile friendly simply open your website in your mobile or use your friends mobile to open.
- Does it take long to load?
- Do you see broken images?
- Is it easy to read the content?
- Is it obvious how customers can contact, book place and make payment?
- Is your video and animations visible?
In other words you want it to look more like this image above.
Answering those quick questions, with full honestly, will give you a realistic picture how you need to improve your salon website, hence sale.
Here’s quick 7 tips how to make your website mobile friendly and how you can maximize sale from your salon website.
- Keep your salon mobile experience quick
- Simplify navigation
- Click a thumb
- Make your offers visible
- Make it easy for people to call, email, and book appointments
- Give a better choice – give visitors a chance to select mobile version or PC version
- Display same service and product information for mobile users as you would for computer users.
And most importantly, don’t worry if you don’t know how to do all above, get a brilliant techie who can help transform your website into a mobile salon site.
For more information and support you can contact us and we will be delighted to help email@example.com