Insanely Powerful, Proven, Results Delivering and Super Effective
SALON MENTOR EXTREME 2018 (see proof below)
NEW YEAR: Make 2018 nothing like any year before using PROVEN salon strategies!
TRANSFORM: The most effective ways ever to TRANSFORM your hairdressing salon
CREATE: The fastest, smartest way designed to BUILD AND GROW your salon business by 140% in weeks (not years)
SOLVE: How to solve, repair, rebuild your salon business and create an ONLY-OPTION salon faster than you would have ever believed possible
No. 1 SALON: The BEST way to build your number one salon without risk!
TURNOVER DOWN? I can FIX THIS in days!
CLIENTS DOWN? I can fix this in hours!
MARKETING NOT WORKING? I can transform this before this week ends!
RESULTS: are tested and mind-blowing as you will read on this page
SALON MENTOR EXTREME 2018 FIRST ENROLLMENT IS NOW CLOSED
NEXT ENROLLMENT WILL BE APRIL 15th 2018
The following salon began SALON MENTOR EXTREME Jan 2nd, 2018. Here is what has happened in just 23-days so far.
- TURNOVER: more than Doubled
- NEW CLIENTS: up to 30 plus per week
- COLOUR SALES: Up over 100%
- AVERAGE BILL: UP 140%
- NEW STAFF: found and started
- SALON MANAGEMENT: Fixed fast
- BEST WEEKS EVER: despite it being January – their 3-best weeks ever and still increasing every week.
- NEW MARKETING STRATEGY: fast, proven, bespoke, effective and working like crazy
The following has been done WITHOUT ANY ONLINE marketing. The following is part of a very precise, detailed, tested and focused 12-week plan. What you are about to read is part one. Part one is about stabilising the business.
During this period my SALON MENTOR EXTREME clients have open access to my 33-years experience. They can text, call, email, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, face-to-face as often as needed. One day I have had around 50 plus texts from just one mentor client. ALL clients get a direct reply from me within seconds.
Read what the salon sent to me after just 3-weeks and 2 days in SALON MENTOR EXTREME 2018 …
“THE SALON IS CHANGING … PHONE HAS NEVER STOPPED … JUST INSANE”
Well, what can I say!!
We had a salon, a team, a business – Or so we thought!!
We were taking on average £2-3000 a week, it covered the bills… just! We spent A LOT of nights worrying about how we were going to pay the staff if there was money in the bank to pay the product company…. We didn’t take a wage, we didn’t have any spare cash, we thought we were doing everything like we should but we were still not seeing any increase….until we called Alan.
We spent many more nights wondering whether we should take the risk, it was a lot of money that we certainly didn’t have.
We made the jump… and it was honestly THE BEST THING WE HAVE EVER DONE!!!!
Alan ripped our business apart and showed us it in a completely different light….
In 4 weeks he has refocused our attention on stabilising and building a BUSINESS.
He has almost DOUBLED our turnover in 4 weeks…….at the quietest time of the year!!
He has opened our eyes to everything about our business and what we were doing and has flipped it on its head!!
It’s INTENSE, ITS HARD WORK AND ITS EXTREME!! But we are ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!! The results are UNREAL…..
We are 4 weeks in…..we cant for the results after 12.
Alan is fantastic, he is supportive, encouraging and he knows what he’s talking about! He is ALWAYS at the end of the phone, he keeps us focused and he gets results……it’s just simply amazing!
I can’t wait to write about our journey after the next 4 weeks!
WE CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH…….SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!
Rich and Steph, Sage Hair Wickham
Dear Salon Owner,
Alan Forrest Smith here
If you like the idea of increasing your salon business by 140% in 21-days – keep reading. If you also like the idea of more than doubling the cash in your till this week … make sure you devour every word on this page.
Now … You might have bought our SALON EXTREME BEST SELLING salon business building manual SX-21 but you still want more in your salon. You’ve bought other books, you went on courses about running your hairdressing business but you are still struggling to get everything together despite what you’ve been taught and read?
You’ve also come to realise this one fact. YOUR SALON cannot carry on the way it’s going.
- CLIENTS: Not enough clients to keep everyone busy
- PHONE: Not enough business through your door and phone
- MONEY: Not enough cash in the till to cover everything
- LOST: And you’re so confused you’re just not sure which way to turn next to get your salon working perfectly
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired of the same salon problems week in week out SALON MENTOR EXTREME 2018 is exactly what you need.
GREAT NEWS: You might have read salon mentor before and you might even think you can’t afford it.
Read the following and then think again.
I Went From Struggling Start-Up Salon To No.1 … I get it! MY STORY …
In 1989 I sold my little sports car to pay for and open my own first hairdressing salon in a village of just 7 hairdressing salons. I thought my skills would be enough to make sure I would be busy from morning until night. I struggled from day one and almost had to close my salon.
By 1990 after reading a lot of recommended books I had discovered how to promote, to do my own salon marketing and build my salon business.
By 1991 in one of the UK’s worst recorded recessions I moved from 250 sq. ft to 2000 sq. ft. My new hair salon was huge but so were the problems that arrived with it.
I moved everything into a town with 35 established hairdressing salons. Those 35 hair salons had all been there for over 30-years in most cases. The top ten all wanted me closed and thought I would close.
The No.1 salon at the time charged around £25 for a cut and finish. I took what felt like a high-risk decision to charge a maximum price for a cut and design service at – £75.
It felt like a risky approach but I knew we had the quality. Within 18-months I had the busiest salon in that town of 35 salons with every stylist in the town knocking on my door asking for a job. For 17-years until I sold it just ran and ran and ran like a dream.
YES, I managed to GET OFF THE SALON FLOOR and take enough time off to build my own five-bedroomed country house!
Don’t get me wrong, I get it.
I had no clients. I had huge bills
I had major staff issues
I had TAX bills piling up
And all of the usual salon owner issues.
I almost had to close my new salon!
I GET IT …
Everyday to start with I had six hair stylists and three juniors sat on their backside in the back room drinking coffee while I was cutting hair from morning until night!
I finally realised that I had no idea what I was doing apart from how to cut hair… that was my reality. Being a salon business owner was way out of my scope.
So I had to learn and discover new things and that wasn’t easy for a school drop-out like me that took hairdressing as an easy option.
I had to teach myself.
I had to read a lot.
I listened to tons of cassettes in my Mini Cooper (yes c30, c60, c90 … ;-).
I had to spend thousands upon thousands of pounds on salon business courses.
I had to travel, stay in hotels and search for answers.
Eventually, things began to turn around for my salon but it was really hard. I had learnt 100 things to do in my salon but the truth was I struggled to make just three things actually happen.
Within 2-years of starting to mentor myself the results finally also started to pour in.
- 65% MISSING CLIENTS FOUND: I worked out how to recover well-over 65% of my missing clients.
- STAFF PACKED: I discovered and created a system that gets any stylist PACKED OUT with 12-weeks!
- FILL COLUMNS: I mastered a way to fill any column four-weeks before a new stylist started so now I could hire new staff
- NEW STAFF FILLED: I worked out how to make sure new stylists would cost me nothing and also make me profit very fast
- COLOUR AT 70%: I increased my colour selling from 3% to over 70%
- HIGHEST SALON AVERAGES: I created unique specialist salon services that took payments as high as £300 (a lot in the early nineties)
- KEEPING STYLISTS: I managed to understand how to keep my staff for years (most worked for me well over 8-years)
- NO.1 SALON: My hairdressing salon was No.1 in my town and we had waiting lists to prove it.
- LOW RISK, HIGH RETURN: I had created a low-risk, low-cost salon marketing system that was filling my bank with money.
I had the best stylists begging for jobs.
I had so many clients using my systems that at times we had to stop advertising rather than turn clients away.
I had created a perfect marketing machine that never once failed my salons.
And I had also rejected all the advice given to me by the hairdressing industry, the reps and the companies. I realised that they simply wanted me to buy more but being easily persuaded in those days only led to huge debts!
My salon mentoring and salon business systems are stronger today than they have ever been.
My own rewards were huge.
I built a huge 5-bedroomed farmhouse on an acre of land with its own orchard
I had two brand new cars – BMW and MERCEDES parked outside next to my classic VW
My family went on holiday 3-4 times a year – I could leave my hairdressing salons to run and run without me being there
I managed to take my salon floor days from five days to half a day and then in the last 4-years to OFF THE FLOOR completely
YES, I still had issues but honestly, I worked out how to manage almost everything.
And as you are about to read my hairdressing salon business systems work in other salons.
Another MASSIVE SALON SUCCESS despite impending closure
SALON MENTOR: Caroline Sanderson from Ego hair in Inverness
The huge business mountain facing Caroline was pretty obvious. She is in a city (Inverness, Scotland) with a population of just 41,000. She also had fierce competition from a host of other well-known salons including a couple of large chain franchise salons.
Caroline contacted me, then decided to join SALON MENTOR despite being heavily in debt, having bailiffs knocking at her door, no staff, no real business anymore and no idea what to do next and on the verge of closing after almost 10-years in her salon.
After a long consultation, the hair salon goals and 12-month vision I set for Caroline were very simple but remember – she wanted to sell – I persuaded her to fix it and then sell if she wanted to.
I had planned …
- Get her off the salon shop floor so she could dedicate more time to her kids
- Create a structure within the salon so she could walk in and out knowing it’ll be fine
- Position the salon as the towns number one choice for hairdressing
- Create a brand new income stream for her that she would enjoy doing on a daily basis
- Fill the salon with the very best team
- Create mass-marketing systems for fast coverage
- Get every team member packed from morning until night
- Give her more time with her family
- Do this with as little spend as possible (because there was no cash)
So I got to work and planned everything very carefully and UNIQUE to her salon.
She worked really hard in her salon, she did everything she I showed her to do, put everything in place to get her salon business changed and working. And she worked extra time now so she could get the results she desired within her hair salon business.
I want you to remind you before we started working together Caroline by her own admission was struggling to keep her salon business open.
By the way, she is also an artist doing hairdressing to support her art. Artists are NOT the greatest business people.
After four weeks I INCREASED her salon business by 53.4%
After four weeks I had a new team in place in her hairdressing salon.
After just four weeks she had cash in the till
After just four weeks she had a marketing system that was up and running and delivering results
Within no limit, her turnover was up by 116%.
Rather than close her salon she went on to grow her new salon business and move premises to a bigger, better more central location.
She did exactly what I told her in her salon and the results arrived and kept on flowing.
Anyway here is what Caroline herself said after her SALON MENTOR period.
The list of what I did for her salon was endless but here is a rough idea.
- BOOKED-UP: Showed her how to get top-flight stylists knocking daily for work
- PRICE STRUCTURE: Showed her how to price her service properly so clients would want more
- STAFF MANAGEMENT: How to control her staff and be fair with them so they stopped leaving
- PACKED COLUMNS: How to fill every column from morning until night so she could do less
- COLUMN BUILDER: How to make sure any new staff would be fully booked before they arrive in her salon using a proven and fail-proof column building system
- DIARY MANAGEMENT: How to make sure no salon time would be lost by staff booking in fake appointments – I showed her how to kill phantom bookings dead
- FREE ADVERTISING: How to get cheap salon advertising and in many cases FREE advertising that made sure the salon was always packed
- WEB MASTERY: How to use the web EFFECTIVELY to get more clients
- SALON MARKETING THAT WORKED: How to create effective salon marketing campaigns that blew the phone off the hook
- SOCIAL: How to use Facebook properly and other social media for maximum effect for her salon
- MEASURING: How to track and measure everything for the best hair salon results
- STRONG SALON: How to build a strong business that would become her towns No.1 salon so she could sell eventually
- SELL MORE: How to sell more services, colour, retail and more
- And so much more.
“This is Caroline Sanderson. I’m a SALON MENTOR student of Alan’s.
I took the plunge and entered SALON MENTOR with Alan.
I had to fight back the ‘I cant afford it demons’ and go for it because I knew if I wanted really fast track change with my hair salon I needed to invest and spend time with someone who had been there done it.
I can hardly believe THE CHANGE in not only my business but in ME.
Alan’s strategies and advice with guidance took my business to a 53.4% rise in one month, 116% rise in one year. It would have been more but I had to make HUGE decisions along the way to create the hairdressing salon of my dreams which meant having the confidence to make changes and get the people out who I knew deep down were not right for me and my business in the long term.
I don’t know how long it would have taken me to make these changes without Alan’s support. ‘GO FOR IT. (if ever)
With Alan’s support, I made the changes and STILL made the 116% growth.
I have taken what Alan has taught me with my own skills and knowledge and have not only taken my business to near full capacity but he have given me a better understanding of business and I am just about to launch 2 big projects out with the salon.
I now have the confidence and knowledge to push my career forward and create the work life I want… He has GENIUS IDEAS that were so inspiring I didn’t take much time to get excited and start putting them into action.
Anyone thinking of working with Alan I would say go for it. There’s absolutely no question – It will change your life like it did mine.
Here is how my salon business and life look AFTER SALON MENTOR.
- I have 12-weeks Holiday Each Year
- I work ONE Day a Week On The Salon Floor
- Bought a new Car
- New Client Rate Up To 32%
- Rebooking from 15% to 180%
- New Staff Applications Through The Roof
- From Salon Zero To Number One in my City
- Marketing Budget Reduced To Almost Zero
- Ability To Fill My Salon in Less Than An Hour
- Number one Facebook Salon in my city
- Mastered Facebook for Client Management
- New Website On Page One of Google
- Existing Stylists All Packed Out Every day
- Salon Services UP 105%
- Retail Sales UP 72%
- And More?
Caroline Sanderson Scottish Hairdresser of the Year and Salon Owner Ego Hair Inverness
Caroline Sanderson went from DESPERATE, struggling, no staff, no clients, almost closing to a now thriving and award-winning salon after salon mentor!
Now let me show you what happened to hair salon owner Steve… IN HIS OWN WORDS…
AN EXTRA £959 A WEEK – from one stylist!
Now read this story from Steve Winder. Steve is a salon owner like you that I Mentored.
I have been in the hairdressing business for 12 years. I have 2 shops one just hairdressing and one that is hair and beauty. The latter I have had for 3 years and the other for nearly 8 years.
The first shop has gone from strength to strength and staff retention has been fantastic however this has caused its own problems with a certain amount of what I call “Comfort Zoning” everyone does well and earns a good wage things are easy and everyone works reasonably hard.
With rising overheads over the last 2 years, things from a profit point of view have suffered. I keep tight budgets 14%-16% of turnover for stock and retail 55% wage bill etc. The wages have been difficult to control for the following reasons:
As minimum wage has hit Juniors have become very expensive. We have had the luxury of training our juniors during the day which has affected turnover but the training has been much more successful as they take more in during the day and I feel that it would be a step in the wrong direction to go back to evenings.
I was paying my stylists 40% of their takings on target figures, however, I realised these were becoming easier to hit and were too low. As we improved the average bill and got things the way they should be everyone was hitting their 40% with ease.
So in November, we had a price increase of 10% (for the business) and we changed stylists commission to 35%. Fun that was as you can imagine trying to explain that one, anyway I have put in bonuses so in-fact they can still earn 40% but at much more realistic figures.
I have never really marketed our salon or done special offers apart from Christmas time more to reward the clients than anything else.
Then I stumbled across Alan at SALON PUNK and found the content really refreshing and interesting and exciting. After reading many of your ebooks I soon realised how I had been missing out!!
So the minute I saw your MENTORING advice I just had to get it. The day I got it I was presenting a Strategy Meeting with my staff, what a fantastic opportunity to put what I was reading into practice.
So I explained some of the things we were going to do and they all seemed very supportive. At the same time, I had a really good Senior Stylist from my other shop leave and I used the Job Flyers in the window to help find someone.
I have always had an ongoing recruitment plan in place but this was the first time I had really marketed the idea. What a response, not so much from stylists but receptionists and juniors coming out of my ears. One stylist did come in but he wanted to work at my first shop and not the other as he had a big client base he said would follow him.
So I thought well I do not really need someone here but I will interview him and give him a trade test. He was Fantastic!!! I just had to take him on!!!! So great new stylist, your marketing programs, let’s give it a real shot. You see to him this was how we always operated he did not realise that I had just got all this great information.
So we worked thru Alan’s vouchers, how to get people to rebook, consultation, with the focus on redesign (as everyone in our area is “colour experts”) flyers in the windows are new stylist offers, out in the street giving out leaflets, in local shops and in the area he used to work in, and as I said …
… he was fully booked Thursday, Friday and Saturday taking £700 even with the offers. Great! I monitored his progress put up the sheets you sent and put all the others staffs details on their two.
Now we have always put a graph in the staff room every week but without the detail its always been who took the most. Every member of staff was interested and could not wait to find out who had rebooked the most clients.
The second week went just as well even though the weather caused a lot of cancellations. But he was still busy full booked Friday and Saturday, he even took the most on Saturday just gone!!!
I have noticed that the rest of the team have really started to pull their socks up, have started to be able to fit people in? retail more? have fun in trying to get clients to rebook?.
The third week. Things still going well!! My new stylist took £959.00 net last week and did loads of offers, the flyer re only 50 cut & colours working fantastically well.
He has done 10 new clients to the salon and 50% have already re-booked. Starting new stylist at our other shop next week and we will be doing the same with her.
So far things have gone extremely well with Alan’s mentor advice I promise to keep you posted. Thanks.
Steve Winder, Salon Owner
PS Steve recently updated me on his progress and tells me one of his team is taking around £1,700 per week and all the salon is booked up every single week. It has taken him 16 weeks to get to this stage. NOT BAD I SAY!
The BIGGEST THREAT To Your Hairdressing Salon Business Today is …
MIS-INFORMATION On Building a Real Salon Business
Today, there is far too much NEW expertise and confusion over what makes a salon business work really well. There are too many NEW experts with no real expertise. There are too many Apps, systems and touch this and that – that frankly just confuse salon owners.
Social media, salon systems, iPads, Paypal, Google Accounts, amazing websites, email systems and every bell and whistle you can think of but the problem YOU FACE is confusion.
I speak to salon owners like yourself on a regular basis.
You will be like them – tuned in and have everything but you will also have the same issues and it is this.
- Is sending a letter in the post no longer working?
- Should I use just email?
- Are vouchers just yesterdays thing?
- Is text the best thing for me to use?
- What the hell do I do with this computer system?
- Will an App get my salon busy?
- Do I need to be on page one of Google?
- Should I advertise in a newspaper?
- Can I do everything on my iPad?
- What’s the point of a receptionist?
- Surely being a good hairdresser is enough?
- Why should I do marketing I am a hairdresser?
- They say this and others say that … what really works?
- Should I drop my prices?
- Should I raise my prices?
- Does discounting work?
- How do I get faces away from their phones and looking at my salon Adverts?
- Can I get off the salon floor?
Confusion and struggle but actually … YOUR SALON CAN BE AMAZING.
Your salon can be NUMBER ONE!
- WHAT IF: You have a REAL SALON EXPERT that has been in the industry since 1982 helping you?
- WHAT IF: you have a REAL SALON EXPERT that has built a multi-million-pound salon from scratch despite the competition?
- WHAT IF: You have a REAL SALON MARKETING EXPERT that has worked in over 400 different industries apart from hairdressing as a business expert a highly-regarded consultant, advisor and a trusted partner since the mid-nineties?
- WHAT IF: You has someone with all of that EXPERIENCE take you by the hand and guide you into BIGGER, BETTER And STRONGER salon business?
- WHAT IF: That same expert will take your creative personality, your uniquely individual salon and create a MASTER BLUEPRINT designed just for YOUR SALON ONLY?
If you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired of your salon results here is how you finally FIX EVERYTHING WITH Your Salon Business!
SALON MENTOR 2018
I would love to MENTOR you and hold your hand into a very careful but well-planned SALON SUCCESS.
You now have a rough idea what I have done and I hope you feel you know what I can do for you.
There are a few rules to SALON MENTOR you should know.
Can you say YES to the following?
- YES: we deliver great service and strive to be the very best
- YES: we have room to grow
- YES: we don’t have enough clients
- YES: I am committed to doing more
- YES: I am a good listener and will do as I am guided
- YES: I want my salon to be the very best
- YES: I am very open to marketing and doing what you tell me
- YES: I will be respectful during any training and take any constructive advice well
- YES: I agree to be focused on SALON MENTOR
- YES: I am honest and will share what you need during SALON MENTOR
- YES YES YES … I absolutely want and need the change in my salon.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO RIGHT NOW
SALON MENTOR 2018
Price from £9,995 (larger salons or groups – price to be quoted)
- OPTION 1. Four payments of £2,500 (One now and then monthly)
- OPTION 2. Three payments of £3,000 (One now and then monthly)
- OPTION 3. Single payment of £8,495
- Convert here … www.xe.com
This is a 12-week program that has been very carefully designed on years of results from salons just like yours. The program also takes into account your creativity, your unique approach and issues, specialities or specific problems you might be facing.
YOUR INVESTMENT IS SAFE – HERE’S WHY
First, let’s look at some really simple numbers to increase your salon income
Let’s say you want to take an extra £20K in the next 90-days
Let’s also assume your average hair bill is £45, And with an upsell, the bill can be the average of £100.
And for the sake of example assume you are a team of 4 including a junior.
With just TWO extra clients a day (and it is very easy and possible), that’s one in the morning, one in the afternoon that’s 6 new clients between your 3 stylists a day or £270.
If you have a plan and focus on sustaining extra 2 clients a day 5 times a week that’s £270 x 5 = £1350 extra in a week!
That’s £5400 extra takings in a month and 120 extra clients!
Over 90 days (3 months) your new income can rise by £16,200 cutting hair (£5400 x 3).
Now, look what happens if you upsell.
Will you learn and understand the specifics of POWERFUL upselling 15% of those extra clients? Colour upsell can be as high as 30% to 70% in some salons.
That’s 18 clients paying £100 or an extra £1800 a month
LOOK AT THE NUMBERS – This is real SALON CHANGE!:
- Over 90 days (3 months) your new income can rise by £16,200 cutting hair (£5400 x 3), plus an upsell of £5400 (£1800 x 3)
- Total of extra £21,600 in the next 90-days!
- Over 12 months your income will rise by £86,400 (£21,600 x 4)
The above are averages. The above can vary in all salons – in your salon. The above is based on REAL NUMBERS and average results. The results can and do vary from salon to salon.
So of course, numbers above are for illustration purposes and they can be as high or low as you need them to be but SALON MENTOR program will make sure we get your numbers right from our first meetings.
THE OUTRAGEOUS SALON REALITY IS THIS –
That by NOT Marketing your hairdressing salon EFFECTIVELY you are likely to be missing out on a MASSIVE £115,871 in sales?
Yes, that is the average sales LOST & MISSED in the average salon that does not have POWERFUL AND TESTED salon marketing systems in place. SALON MENTOR fixes all of that.
Let me illustrate
Did you realise this? Your salon clients naturally drop by at least 11% every year. That is if you have 500 clients, every year you’d be losing around 55 of them! If your average bill is… £45, that means you’d be taking a £2,475 cut every year, and if you did nothing about it, in 3 years time you’d be £7,425 worth off!
A SHOCKING FACT that is hard to read!
If you are not engaged and connected to your clients DAILY not only they forget about your salon, they will go to your competitors.
Active salon marketing has some surprising numbers that can not be ignored…
FACT: for every 100 new visitors to your salon’s social media profile, or salon website you should be acquiring one new paying client. That means if every month you get 1000 new visitors you should be 10 new clients better off.
Taking numbers from above, if your average bill is £45, that is £450 more money in the till in a month – Over 12 months that is £5400 better off! In other words, if you do not get new clients you are missing off another £5400 every year!
When was the last time you checked how many people visited your salon website?
In a nutshell, if people do not see your salon through the Internet that’s the numbers you are missing out on.
What about marketing to existing salon clients?
Upsells? Missing salon clients and salon retail sales? If you don’t market, slowly the numbers will start to fall back. For example, did you know that over 65% of your missing clients will come back to you?
So, if you have every year 55 clients that gone missing (assuming usual 11% of a drop-out rate) and you have not chased missed clients for the past 3 years that is 165 missing clients. If you recover at a proven to be able to recover rate of 65% – that is 107clients or £4,826 extra cash in the till!
Same goes for the missed opportunity of increasing the frequency of visits and upsells in between! If you have a client that visits your salon 6x a year, can you increase by just 8 times a year? Just 2 extra visit! That does not sound like a lot, but it is an extra £90 per client every year. If you increased the frequency of just 10% of your salon clients, assuming you have 500 clients, that is 50 more visits a year, or extra £45*50 = £2,250!
If you do not manage staff and the reception how can you measure the cost of cancelled appointments?
Time is one thing you can no resell! So if you have stylists that are happy to cancel or book empty clients (that happens right?) every day and twice a day, that is £90 of missed sales every day (again, assuming average bill is £45)!
That’s a massive £540 a week, and a mega-massive £2,160 a month! or £25,920 of missed sales every year!
What about running an ad? Whether you choose to run in the magazine or on social media, running ads cost money but they bring money. One salon ad Alan was running in his salons every week in the paper brought estimated £75,000 every year, yet it only cost £50 a week, or just £2400 to run every year!
Finally, let’s sum up your missed cash – taking all above, it’s a massive £115,871 …
… of missed revenue just because you did not take the time to review and do some proven salon marketing!
A lot of cash to miss for any hairdressing salon, whether you have 1, 10 or 100 staffed salons!
Not a good plan!
The good news. You can market your salon and not only recover and generate £115,871 every year, but increase that number.
SALON MENTOR EXTREME IS FOCUSED ON YOU, YOUR SALON AND YOUR RESULTS!
Everything I build into YOUR easy-to-follow program is built around YOUR SALON.
WHAT IS Salon Mentor 12-week Training?
This again can vary so what you read is a rough outline based on averages.
- OPEN ACCESS TO ALAN: you will have open access via text, email, calls, WhatsApp, Skype and more
- BESPOKE: A completely bespoke and unique mentor for your salon over 12-weeks
- UNIQUE: Your salon is creative and unique, your mentor will also be uniquely created for your salon
- CUSTOM BUILT: A bespoke and unique salon mentor custom-designed for your salon only
- SUPER SALON BUILDING BLUEPRINT for your next 12-weeks in salon
- 12-month plan: of action beyond the 12-weeks
- An initial mastermind and planning call for as long as it takes (1-2 hours) Skype is best.
- 12-weekly open access to Alan’s 33-years experience
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW: quick and easy directions to do daily
- A complete review of your salon workings, includes critical review of your current marketing systems, promotional materials, retail business, staff functions and all areas of salon business
- Numbers – work out the numbers you need to hit and work out the plan how to achieve that increase, including but not limited to a thorough research of your customers and potential customers
- A detailed plan how to reach and engage with TONS of new clients
- A detailed plan how to use the web to ENGAGE and increase sales from current clients
- One client increase turnover in a single day by £800 by simply changing the words to her salon slogan!
- HOW TO create and use POWER WORDS that sell your salon services like crazy
- Staff – review to maximize the earning potential, and critical staff management super-plan, custom-created for your salon
- How to do a TOTAL marketing overhaul where needed
- PROVEN ADVICE on Salon Systems overhaul
- GUIDANCE on the most effective Salon Business strategy
Salon Mentor EXTREME is unique to your salon, there will be custom tools added or taken according to your salon needs.
By the end of Salon Mentor 12 weeks, it is our hope you will have not only hit the numbers but you will want to carry on working with me until your bigger picture has been achieved.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT …
SALON MENTOR IS FREE …
…I always focus on making sure you have your investment back before your SALON MENTOR EXTREME ENDS.
One salon on salon mentor recovered their investment in just TWO WEEKS!
If you spend the £9,995 I will maximize what you already have to make sure you recover that investment as fast as possible.
The faster this is done the faster you will get your investment back. The REALITY means your SALON MENTOR can actually be FREE.
Finally, I have been doing this a long time now. I have seen success, I have experienced changes and I have seen salon owners absolutely transformed after being mentored into what actually works so as to avoid all the confusion out there today.
- Whether your hairdressing salon is just you and a junior (that’s how I started)
- Whether you have 4 stylists and want to get to 8
- Whether you have 8 and would love to get to 12
- Whether you have one hair salon and want to avoid the looming but AVOIDABLE issues that can come with a second salon
- Whether you are part of a salon group and you need reliable sustainable salon growth
SALON MENTOR EXTREME IS FOR YOU.
I URGE YOU RIGHT NOW…
SALON MENTOR 2018
Price from £9,995 (larger salons or groups – price to be quoted)
- OPTION 1. Four payments of £2,500 (One now and then monthly)
- OPTION 2. Three payments of £3,000 (One now and then monthly)
- OPTION 3. Single payment of £8,495
- Convert here … www.xe.com
Get in touch right away and let’s get your salon TRANSFORMED like never before so you can have more freedom, less sleepless nights, more cash in the bank, more clients that you can ever handle, a number one salon and a business that you can sell or hand-over to your family in the future.
Place for 2018 are limited
I would love to help you TRANSFORM YOUR SALON.
Here’s to your salon’s transformation and new success.
Alan Forrest Smith
Tele:UK 00 44 0161 929 6902
Text: Callback” 00 44 07793069486
Or use the form here
Salon MENTOR has got off to a pretty amazing start. I just wanted to share some of what we have managed since January 2nd with our mentor guys.
The first thing all our salons are all-experiencing is a lack of clients. There has to be a reason and we found the exact reason why in every case.
The next thing is new clients and client retention. How do you increase clients, how do you know you need new clients and exactly how many clients’s do every stylist needs every day. We’ve done the numbers with our salon mentors and the goals and outcomes are set for each stylist and each salon according to the real numbers of each stylist.
Next is the system. How do you create the perfect salon system designed to grow and fix most salon problems? After going through and speaking with our salon mentors I found out the exact needs of each salon and created goals accordingly.
And we are just days in.
Some other cool stuff we have put together.
- How to increase salon income by the day
- How to charge more
- How to create new services
- How to fie the manager and hire a new manager
- How to train management to manage
- How to write better salon ads
- How to write a simple script for each stylist based on proven scripts for selling more hair services
- How not to give attention to weak staff but get stronger staff even stronger
- How to use computers in a salon group
- How to pull a salon group together as one big idea rather than multiple salons
- How to self-identify salon issues (and freak when you see with your own eyes)
- How to strop back your salon marketing and make simpler more effective marketing
- How social media and content online can destroy your salon
And this is just to start with.
SALON MENTOR 2018 is looking pretty amazing so far. Results based on what we are doing are obvious and being done by all of our salon owners.
I don’t think I have ever felt so excited about a group of salon owners that really want their bigger success.
And we speak daily, we Skype on demand, we break some rules and create our own rules.
It is good.
It is working.
It is a very powerful program.
So if you really want 2018 to be the best year ever in your salon. If you really feel a huge urge to clear your salon problems and go for growth.
If you are struggling to work out why things aren’t working yet really want your salon to work I doubt there will ever be a better time to shake your salon up and make changes.
I URGE YOU…
I can see nothing but exciting salon success for the salon now on mentor. I can still squeeze you in – if you are quick.
I like what one salon mentor said to me about the price.
“I know we can’t afford this but we cannot afford not to do it”
This is a perfect time to get the results you’ve only ever dreamt about.
I’d love you to join us.
Tel: 00 44 (0) 1619296902
Text for a call back: 00 44 (0) 7793069486 with the words SALON MENTOR
Or hit reply to this email with some details about your salon and what it is you need.
I hope you feel excited about the prospects for your salon.
SALON MENTOR creates No.1 salons. Is that what you want?
Again I URGE YOU… get in touch right now or read more detail here … www.SalonPunk.com
Peace and success 2018.
Alan and Tamara Forrest Smith
SALON EXTREME BEST SELLING hairdressing salon business building manual SX-21 is here